THE SADDLEBACK LEATHER SQUARED BACKPACK
Did you know that the more pieces of leather a bag is made with, the weaker it becomes? That's why we design all Saddleback Leather bags with the fewest pieces of leather possible to minimize seams for superior strength. The Squared Backpack features comfortable shoulder straps that evenly distribute weight with a padded and rounded lower back edge for maximum comfort. Measuring 12" W x 17" H x 7" D, there is also plenty of room for clothes, shoes and toiletries if you decide to use it as a travel backpack. While not waterproof, the Chrome-Tanned leather is highly water resistant making it perfect for men, women, military, college, hiking, travel and police.
QUALITY FROM BEGINNING TO END
1. THE PEOPLE - The quality of our leather backpacks is only as good as the people that make them. We only hire the best sewers, leather workers, and quality control folks.
2. TANNING PROCESS - Saddleback only uses premium Chrome Tanned leather from reputable, environmentally friendly tanneries in Old Mexico.
3. THE LEATHER - We use the most expensive, rugged, full grain cow leather. The leather will soften with use and develop a beautiful patina with age. Because of natural oils, shade may vary. Logo may vary from what is shown.
4. MARINE GRADE POLYESTER THREAD - Our thread is a continuous filament, polyester thread, which is incredibly strong and UV and saltwater resistant. You'll find the same thread used in boat sails and parachutes.
5. NO BREAKABLE PARTS - Our hardware is Surgical Grade Stainless Steel 316. You will not find snaps, magnets, zippers, Velcro or wheels on our leather designs.
6. 100 YEAR WARRANTY - We built this leather backpack to last AT LEAST 100 years. All our designs are field-tested to handle angry crocodiles, stampeding elephants, your daily morning commute and small children. If this leather backpack goes before you do, we'll fix it or replace it for free.